St. Olave’s Annual Vestry meeting will begin at 12 noon on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
To join, please click on the zoom link at zoom.us/join and then enter in the ID#. To receive the ID#, please email email@example.com. If you have joined our Zoom Coffee Hours before, it is the same ID#. Please plan to log in a few minutes early.
The Vestry Report is available to view or download here as a complete document (78 pages). For your convenience, you can also view or download the document section by section by clicking on the categories below. Please take the time to read these important documents before the meeting.
- 2020 Vestry Minutes
- Bishops’ Pastoral Letters
- Rector’s Report
- Assistant Curate’s Report
- Churchwardens Report
- Treasurer’s Report and Financial Reports (including Income and Expense Reports for Operating and Non-Operating Funds)
- Operating Budget 2021 (includes Introductory Notes)
- Additional Financial Reports (Capital Investment Fund Committee Report, Envelope Secretary Report and Bequests and Gifts)
- Appointments and Elections
- Diocesan Social Justice Vestry Motion
- Reports from Individuals and Committees (Accessibility Viability Committee, Altar Guild, ACW, Arts Guild, Director of Music, Hospitality, Junior Church, Property, Religious Education, Romania Mission Fund, Second Century Mission Fund, Stewardship, Synod, Youth Group)