We are currently seeking a Child & Youth Minister (part-time)
Are you passionate about teaching young people the love of God and the teachings of Jesus? We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic leader to join our team as Child & Youth Minister (approx. 8 – 10 hours/week on average, for 40 weeks a year).
- Experience teaching young people in a church or Christ-centred setting
- Must enjoy engaging children in the stories of the Bible
- Appropriate theological training (students welcome)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in Anglican ministry an asset
- Police check and screening in faith training as per Toronto Diocese
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
If you are looking to support children as they explore their relationship with church and God, please check out this detailed job description. Interested applicants are invited to please send a cover letter and resumé to our Curate, the Reverend Alexandra Pohlod, at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2019.