The annual vestry meeting was Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 12 noon in the Parish Hall. The Vestry is the annual general meeting of the parish. Rev’d Rob chaired the meeting, Vestry approved the 2022 audited financial statements, the 2023 budget and elected officers. We also heard a presentation about accessibility at St. Olave’s.
Hard copies of the Vestry report can be picked up in the Narthex, or you can read the reports here.
- Table of Contents
- Order of Business
- Minutes of 2022 Vestry meeting
- College of Bishops Pastoral Letter
- Rector’s Report
- Wardens’ Report
- Financial Report
- Auditor’s Report
- Budget 2023 Preamble
- Proposed Budget for 2023
- Capital Investment Fund Report
- Envelope Secretary’s Report
- Appointments and Elections
- Committee Reports
- Social Justice Motion information
Are you a member of St. Olave’s Vestry?
According to Canon Law, the Parish must publish a Vestry List of parishioners eligible to vote on motions. To be a member of our Vestry:
- You must have been attending St. Olave’s for at least three months before the Vestry meeting.
- You must have worshipped in-person or online at least three times in the past year.
- You must be of the full age of 16 years.
- You cannot have voted as a member of any other vestry during the previous three months, nor intend to vote in any other vestry during the ensuing year.
- Employees of the parish are non-voting members of vestry.
- The Rector will only vote in the case of a tie.
Please check the Vestry list. If you would like your name to be added or removed from the list, please contact the Rector.