St. Olave’s facilities are a hub for the broader community!
- Addus: The facilities are used every week-day by Addus, a charitable organization for youth with developmental disabilities. (Contact: Rosie Parris)
- Dance Rock West: Monthly Friday night dances for young people with Down syndrome
- Girl Guides, Brownies, Pathfinders, Sparks, Rangers, Scouts, Cubs, Venturers, and Beavers: In the evenings our Parish Hall is bustling with these community groups for kids. (Brownies: Willa Silver; Guides: Paula Hilborn; Sparks: Valerie Smith; Scout Group Commissioner: Rene Bruneau)
- Power4Teens: Weekly meetings for girls 12 and up, plus day camp for girls, 8-12
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church: On Saturday mornings, we are home to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. (Contact: Father Herbert Bennett)
- Sudanese Community Church of Toronto: On Sunday afternoons we are home to the Sudanese Community Church of Toronto.
- Windermere String Quartet: We are also proud to be the home of the Windermere String Quartet, whose website lists, categorizes and describes their upcoming events.
St. Olave’s Parishioner Professional Guide
Following are links to professional websites of congregation members:
- Craig Douglas, comedian and juggler
- Jelana Duncan, golf professional
- John Floyd, economist
- Sandra Franke, artist and architect
- David Hutcheon, real estate sales representative
Please contact the parish office to discuss any changes or additions to this list.
Please note that the above links to not constitute an endorsement of services.