St. Olave’s facilities are a hub for the broader community!
- Addus: The facilities are used every week-day by Addus, a charitable organization for youth with developmental disabilities. (Contact: Rosie Parris)
- Sudanese Community Church of Toronto: On Sunday afternoons we are home to the Sudanese Community Church of Toronto
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church: On Saturday mornings, we are home to the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. (Contact: Father Herbert Bennett)
- Girl Guides, Brownies, Pathfinders, Sparks, Rangers, Scouts, Cubs, Venturers, and Beavers: In the evenings our Parish Hall is bustling with these community groups for kids. (Brownies: Willa Silver; Guides: Paula Hilborn; Sparks: Valerie Smith; Scout Group Commissioner: Rene Bruneau)
- PFLAG: Second Tuesday of the month, 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Windermere String Quartet: We are also proud to be the home of the Windermere String Quartet, whose website lists, categorizes and describes their upcoming events.
- Power4Teens: Weekly meetings for girls 12 and up, plus day camp for girls, 8-12
- Dance Rock West: Monthly Friday night dances for young people with Down syndrome
Please contact the parish office to discuss any changes or additions to this list.